VisionAid 16 Gallon Emergency Eyewash Station
The VisionAid™ 16 Gallon Personal Eyewash Station provides fifteen minutes of Non-Injurious Flow to users needing immediate relief from dust or matter caught in their eyes. It’s the perfect solution for pre-wash before seeking an eyewash or shower to protect the user’s eyes.
- Wall mounted 16 gallon gravity feed eyewash station
- Quick one-step activation for instantaneous flow
- Delivers at least 15 minutes of non-injurious flow to meet the ANSI Z358.1 standard
- Green color is easy to immediately recognize the unit if an injury occurs
- Includes an easy-to-mount wall bracket, portable water preservative, test log card and drainage hose
01116 16 Gallon VisionAid Portable Eyewash Station
The following parts are included with the 01116 VisionAid Portable Eyewash Unit, but are available as replacement parts:
01023 32 oz VisionAid Double Station
DA006 Wall Bracket - Zinc Plated
MCDCAP Cap Eyewash Sta Molded (rplcs DUO1619 )
DU0164 Manifold Hose Connector w/ O-Ring
01192 Eyewash Spr Hd Assmbly (2 ea) 16g
DU0166 Loop Velcro - Tank (2"x2") goes w/ DM10
DA008 Beaded Cable Tie
DA100SD Manifold Accessory Pack
DM002 Hook Velcro Manifold goes w/ DU0166
01195 Tank Drain Hose w/ clamp
DM100 Manifold Assembly
DU0163 Manifold Hose Clamp (2 per tank)
01180 Manifold Replacement Hose 8"
Radians highly recommends using a preservative to ensure that no bacteria will form in the water of the 01116 Portable Eyewash. The 01200ST 8oz Concentrate provides 90 days of bacteria free water. Please consult your local Radians representative on the care and maintenance of your 01116 VisionAid Portable Eyewash.
01200ST 8oz Concentrate Additive