Cut Level A3 Gloves
The ANSI Standard for glove ratings assigns a number to each level of cut protection. There are many kinds of cut hazards, and each one requires a different level of protection. Cut level A3 gloves protect against light/medium cut hazards, including material handling, assembly, maintenance, construction, etc. Radians offers multiple A3 Cut Level gloves with many shell materials, palm coatings, and features to choose from. To learn more about the cut hazards and glove standards, please consult our Hand Protection Fast Facts guide found here.
- Radians RAD52K 2-Ply Kevlar® A3 Cut Protection Sleeve
- DEWALT DPGD809 Dyneema® Cut Protection Level A3 Touchscreen Glove
- Radians RWG27 Cut Protection Level A3 Dipped Winter Gripper Glove
- Radians RWG562 AXIS™ Cut Protection Level A3 PU Coated Glove
- Radians RWGD100 AXIS D2™ Dyneema® Cut Protection Level A3 Touchscreen Glove
- Radians RWGD101 AXIS D2™ Dyneema® Cut Protection Level A3 Glove