Cut Level A5+ Gloves
The ANSI Standard for glove ratings assigns a number to each level of cut protection. There are many kinds of cut hazards, and each one requires a different level of protection. Cut level A5 and above gloves protect against medium to heavy cut hazards, such as glass handling, drywalling automotive assembly, meat processing, etc. Radians offers multiple gloves at cut level A5 and above with many shell materials, palm coatings, and features to choose from. To learn more about the cut hazards and glove standards, please consult our Hand Protection Fast Facts guide found here.
- Radians RWG535 HPPE Cut Level A5 Touchscreen Reinforced Thumb Crotch Work Glove
- Radians RWG558 AXIS™ Cut Protection Level A7 PU Coated Glove
- Radians RWG559 AXIS™ Cut Protection Level A6 Sandy Nitrile Coated Glove
- Radians RWG603 Cut Protection Level A5 Sandy Foam Nitrile Coated Glove
- Radians RWG603R Cut Protection Level A5 Work Glove
- Radians RWG609 Cut Protection Level A5 Work Glove with Padded Palm