Radians Custom Molded Earplugs
Radians Custom Molded Earplugs are an easy, do-it-yourself kit, molds in 10 minutes. Dozens of everyday uses including shooting sports, sporting events, construction, lawn care, assembly lines, farming, auto races, swimming, flying, factories and much more!
- Open the containers and separate the colored and white materials into halves, keeping separated.
- Mix one of the colored halves with one of the white halves. Mix until both halves are one consistent color.
- Gently press material into one ear by pushing in the center of the silicone. Let it sit in your ear for 10 minutes, then remove the plug. Repeat steps for second earplug.
- Molds in 10 minutes.
- Soft, permanent custom fit.
- No mess.
- All day comfort.
- Simple, easy to follow instructions.
- Safe, non toxic and hypo-allergenic silicone.
- Environmentally friendly hearing protection.
- Long lasting and washable.
- Made in the USA.
- Patent # 8,184,838 B2
- NRR 26 dB
- Custom Molded Earplugs
- CEP001-T Poly Bag w/ Tan Plugs
CEP001-B Poly Bag w/ Blue Plugs
CEP001-O Poly Bag w/ Orange Plugs
CEP001-R Poly Bag w/ Red Plugs
CEP001-P Poly Bag w/ Pink Plugs
CEP032 MX Display Jar w/ 8 of Each Color in Poly Bags
CEPCASE Plastic Carrying Case
CEPNC-R Red Neckcord w/ Screws
CEPNC-B Black Neckcord w/ Screws
TO ORDER, CALL 877-723-4267
30 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY
Radians warrants that this product shall be free from defects in material, workmanship and assembly, under normal use, in accordance with the instructions, specifications and warnings, for 30 days from the date of purchase. Please read and follow instructions carefully. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product, and is not transferable. To exercise your rights under this warranty, you must provide proof of purchase in the form of an original sales receipt that shows the product name and the date of purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
Radians’ liability is limited to repair or, at its sole option, replacement of the product. Incidental, special and consequential damages are disclaimed where permitted by law. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.