SV55 Class 2 Heavy Woven Two Tone Engineer
Radians SV55 Class 2 Heavy Duty Two Tone Engineer Safety Vest is intended for professional field engineers and construction superintendents. Rugged Oxford material in front provides resistance to tough working conditions while supporting extra weight in cargo pockets. Reflective material is utilized for reinforcement edge binding further enhancing nighttime visibility. Includes numerous multi-function pockets, configured specifically for upside down paint, water bottles and tablets.
- Heavy Duty #8 Zipper Closure
- Pockets: Front flap covered radio pocket, flap covered split pencil pocket, lower front cargo pockets with flagging tape grommets, 2 water bottle/paint can pockets, 2 large two layer inside open pockets
- 3M® 8712 Silver 2” Glass Bead Reflective Tape
- 1" Contrasting Trim Detail
- Reflective Trim Edging
- Dual Mic Tabs
- Materials: Front – 300D woven polyester / Back – Polyester Mesh
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Standards.
- Sizes: M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X
- Hi-Viz Green
- Hi-Viz Orange
- Case Qty: 1 per box | 24 per case
- Certifications: ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2
- Packaging: Comes in a resealable poly bag.