Radians RWGD108 AXIS D2™ Cut Protection Level A4 Glove with Black Dyneema® Diamond Technology
Dyneema® Diamond Technology offers maximum protection over traditional materials like aramid, leather, nylon and polyethylene with glass fiber. Dyneema® Diamond Technology fibers are thinner than generic HMPE fibers and less dense than aramid fibers, making them more comfortable, thinner and cooler to the touch, while still providing advanced cut protection. Black Dyneema® Diamond technology introduces the latest range of black fibers that delivers the next level up in uncompromising protection and user comfort.
The RWGD108, an Axis D2™ Series glove with Black Dyneema® Diamond Technology, has an ANSI Cut rating of A4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The RWGD108 glove features a 13 gauge shell with Black Dyneema® Diamond Technology and a double dip black sandy nitrile palm coating to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts.
Applications: Automotive, Construction, Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Maintenance, Material Handling
- 13 gauge shell with Black Dyneema® Diamond Technology provides cut resistance.
- 725 Dtex Yarn.
- Steel and fiberglass free.
- Double dip black sandy nitrile palm coating provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Radiates heat away to help keep you cool.
- Durable and washable for long lasting protection.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- ANSI Cut Level A4.
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 5 4 3).
TO ORDER, CALL 877-723-4267