Radians RWGD101 AXIS D2™Cut Protection Level A3 Glove with Dyneema® Diamond Technology
Dyneema® Diamond Technology offers maximum protection over traditional materials like aramid, leather, nylon and polyethylene with glass fiber. Dyneema® Diamond Technology fibers are thinner than generic HMPE fibers and less dense than aramid fibers, making them more comfortable, thinner and cooler to the touch, while still providing advanced cut protection.
The RWGD101, an Axis D2™ Series glove with Dyneema® Diamond Technology, has an ANSI Cut rating of A3 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The RWGD101 glove features a 13 gauge white polyester shell with Dyneema® Diamond Technology and a gray PU palm coating to provide significant protection against abrasion and cuts.
Applications: Automotive, Construction, Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Maintenance, Material Handling
- 13 gauge white polyester shell with Dyneema® Diamond Technology provides cut resistance.
- Steel and fiberglass free.
- Gray PU palm coating provides excellent abrasion resistance.
- Radiates heat away to help keep you cool.
- Durable and washable for long lasting protection.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- ANSI Cut Level A3.
- Puncture Level 4, Abrasion Level 1.
- Load weight: 1072g
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture (4 5 4 3).
TO ORDER, CALL 877-723-4267