Radians RWG604 Cut Protection Level A4 Cold Weather Coated Glove
The RWG604 by Radians has an ANSI Cut rating of A4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The RWG604 glove features a 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white HPPE shell to provide excellent protection from cuts and abrasion, while the 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions. The black micro nitrile palm coating provides a strong grip in both wet and dry applications. The high visibility TPR overlays on the back of the hand provides added impact protection.
- 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- Black micro nitrile palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- High visibility TPR overlays provide added impact protection. (Patent # 9,241,519)
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 5 4 4).
- ANSI Cut Level A4, EN388 Cut Level 5.
TO ORDER, CALL 877-723-4267
- Case Qty: 12 per bag / 120 per case
- Packaging: Radians hand protection comes packaged in a bag by the dozen.