Radians RWG550 Ghost™ Series Cut Protection Level A2 Work Glove
The RWG5550, a Ghost™ Series glove by Radians, has an ANSI Cut rating of 2 and an EN388 cut rating of 3. The RWG550 glove features a 13 gauge, HPPE shell and a polyurethane palm coating to provide a comfortable fit in hazardous applications. It’s often used in work environments with sharp objects, like HVAC, Construction and Manufacturing.
Applications: Automotive, Construction, HVAC, Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Glass Cutting, Material Handling
- 13 gauge High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- Polyurethane palm dip provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- Seamless design provides a comfortable fit.
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 3 4 2).
- ANSI Cut Level A2, EN388 Cut Level 3.
TO ORDER, CALL 877-723-4267