Radians Launches Line of Premium Shooting Glasses
A High End Product with a Low Risk Minimum Order Policy
MEMPHIS, TN, USA—July 9, 2012—Radians, Inc., is pleased to announce the launch of their new premium shooting glasses. With this roll out, Radians offers four innovative and stylish designs intended to give dealers and their customers, access to top quality materials, performance, and style under the umbrella of a convenient, low risk minimum order policy.
Radians new line of premium shooting glasses includes the following:
- Shift™—Sleek and stylish, the high performance Shift eyeglass exceeds ANSI Z87.1+ standards and includes a five interchangeable lens kit, an extra nose piece, lens cloth, and carrying case. (MSRP $89.99)
- Eclipse™—Innovative photochromic technology allows lenses to darken in bright light or to quickly reduce tint in low light conditions, making them flexible for a variety of circumstances. Includes lens cloth, case, and some lens colors are available with a neck cord. (MSRP $79.99/$89.99)
- Vengeance™ –The cool and modern Vengeance, available in black or tortoise shell frame, has wide temples for extra side coverage to protect from flying debris. Lens options include anti reflective coatings or polarized. Includes neck cord and microfiber bag. (MSRP $29.99/$49.99)
- RSG-3™ Shotgunner—Ideal for Skeet, Trap or Sporting Clays, this wire frame comes with clear, amber, and orange lenses to keep the shooter breaking targets. The kit includes a lens cloth and a leatherette fold over case with rigid inner shell to protect the glasses. (MSRP $89.99)
Their new premium line is not only stylish, sleek, and functional, the product comes in packages that serve as attractive, self contained, retail displays. “A retailer can fill a large area or utilize a space the size of a checkbook to display glasses,” said Art Kunkle, Radians VP of Product Management.
“Many premium brands have limited channels of distribution or carry significant volume requirements in order to become an authorized dealer,” says Kunkle. “Radians customer-friendly, low minimum order policies will allow dealers the ability to test the new premium eyewear with minimal financial risk.”
For more information on Radians® premium shooting glasses or their vast selection of high quality personal protective products, call 1-877-RADIANS or visit www.radians.com.
- Article Tag: Press Release