Radians Rad-Atac™ Safety Eyewear
Radians Rad-Atac™ is a lightweight, popular style. Available in a smaller version to fit a wider range of individuals and with a 1.7 IR filter lens to protect against accidental welders flash burn.
- Soft, non-slip rubber tipped temples.
- Wraparound single lens with integrated nose piece.
- Polycarbonate protective lens provides impact resistance.
- Rad-Atac™ Small has 10% smaller frame than the original Rad-Atac™.
- Rad-Atac™ Low IR* has a 1.7 IR Filter Lens which protects against accidental welders flash burn.
- Safety Glasses meet ANSI Z87.1+ standards and provides 99.9% UVA/UVB protection.
* The Rad-Atac Low IR safety glass is NOT designed to be worn as primary eye protection in welding, brazing or similar procedures.
- AT1-10 Clear (meets CSA Z94.3 standards)
AT1-11 Clear Anti-Fog (meets CSA Z94.3 standards)
AT1-20 Smoke (meets CSA Z94.3 standards)
AT1-21 Smoke Anti-Fog
AT1-40 Amber (meets CSA Z94.3 standards)
AT1-60 Silver Mirror
AT1-70 Blue Mirror
AT1-90 Indoor/Outdoor (meets CSA Z94.3 standards)
AT1-B Light Blue
AT1-B11 Light Blue Anti-Fog
- Rad-Atac™ Small
- ATS-10 Clear
- Rad-Atac™ Low IR
- AT1-W2 1.7* IR Filter Lens
- Case Qty: 12 per box | 300 per case
- Case Weight: 33 lbs
- Case Measurements: 31.50" L x 10" W x 20.50" H
- Certifications: Meets ANSI Z87.1+ Certification
- Packaging: Poly Bag